Re: [Revlist] RE: Southern Events Easter Weekend

  • Jay Callaham
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2004
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "tcastrovin" <tcastrovinci@...>
      To: <Revlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 4:37 PM
      Subject: [Revlist] RE: Southern Events Easter Weekend

      > I am off on a college shopping trip to Virginia and North Carolina during
      > Easter weekend. Can anyone suggest a period event or events which might
      > happening in that area next weekend.
      >
      > Tom 7
      > 5 CR

      I don't know of any. We generally try to NOT schedule events on major
      religious holiday weekends like Easter, Christmas, etc. The Old Salem Easter
      Sunrise Service is worth attending. Moravian Bands from all over town
      converge on "God's Acre" in Old Salem as the sun comes up. Stick around and
      tour Old Salem - neat historic site.

      Jay
      Cm Gds
      4th Coy, Bde of Guards