Brown Bess Carbine

  • Larry Cywin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Greetings all!
      Potentially dumb question ahead.

      Is the Navy Arms Brown Bess Carbine made by Pedersoli of Italy, or by
      whatever company in India that's making Besses these days? I ask primarilt
      because the one exmaple I saw today had really poor fit and finish. I'm
      hoping that the level of finish was a modern problem and not in keeping with
      the original look of the gun.
      Having said all that, the gun has sparked a fierce desire to own one.

      Larry Cywin