Contact info

  • Justin
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 19, 2003
      List,

      I'm looking for contact information for Paul Novotny of the recreated
      24th, and also the commander of the recreated 29th regiment - in the
      form of a phone number or up-to-date email address. The email
      addresses posted on the web on various websites don't appear to be
      current.

      If anyone can help, please email me off-list.

      Thanks,

      Justin Clement
      Fraser's Corps
    • Justin
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 8, 2004
        List,

        I'm looking to contact Joe Salameda. If someone could pass that
        info onto me off-list, I'd appreciate it.

        Many thanks.

        -Justin Clement
      • Dave White
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 28, 2005
          Greetings list -

          Does anyone have contact information for David Bernier of the LHA? I don't
          think he has email, so a phone number would be great. Thanks!

          Dave White
          4th Reg't of Foot

        • Shaun
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 28, 2005
            Contact me offlist and I can find it later this evening (I am at work right
            now)

            Sgt. Shaun A. Pekar
            His Majesty's 53d Regiment of Foot

            On 12/28/05, Dave White <dwhite@...> wrote:

            > Greetings list -
            >
            > Does anyone have contact information for David Bernier of the LHA? I don't
            > think he has email, so a phone number would be great. Thanks!
            >
            > Dave White
            > 4th Reg't of Foot

            > Visit the RevList Homepage, which includes a list of sutlers, RevList
            > member photos, FAQ, etc., at
            >
            > http://www.liming.org/revlist/

            > Revlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            > with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • battlehillbob
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 28, 2005
              --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, Dave White <dwhite@y...> wrote:

              > Greetings list -
              >
              > Does anyone have contact information for David Bernier of the LHA?
              I don't
              > think he has email, so a phone number would be great. Thanks!
              >
              > Dave White
              > 4th Reg't of Foot

              Dave
              Here is Dave B. Email address DAVEXXV@...
              Cheers
              Bob Fry

            • Dave White
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 3, 2006
                Does any one have a phone number for Bill Irish in Maine? Please send to
                me off-list. Thanks.

                Dave White
                4th Reg't of Foot
              • Joseph Harshaw
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 5, 2008
                  Joseph Ruchman please E-Mail me off list need Contact Info had computer melt down rebuilding.

                  Joe 2SC

                  Joseph Harshaw
                  musketman@...
                  EarthLink Revolves Around You.

                • Walter McIntyre
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 12, 2010
                    List,

                    I need current contact info for the folling 3 units. Any info, especially names & email info, would be appreciated.

                    Selins Independent Rifle Co.

                    3rd PA Regt.

                    11th PA Regt.

                    Walter M. McIntyre

                  • cszathma@comcast.net
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 12, 2010
                      Walt

                      Hope all is well.  Go to www.hmisite.com    for contact info for the 3rd Pa.  Click under the rev war soldier for the new commander email address.

                      YMHS

                      Carl

                      Carl Szathmary
                      cszathma@...
                      Burlington Lodge #32 F&AM
                      WB2DGJ  NAQCC #3807

                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 10, 2012
                        List,

                        I’m looking for current contact info for the First Continentals & The German Reg’t.

                        Walter M. McIntyre

                      • BDodgeWeaver@AOL.com
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 11, 2012
                          Dear Walter: I am the corporate sect'y for The German Regiment, Inc. (the formal name of the corporation that portrays the unit.) As to the First Continentals, its current commander is Tom Bowen.

                          How may the German Regiment be of service?

                          - Thad Weaver
                          German Reg't

                          --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, "Walter McIntyre" <waltermcintyre@...> wrote:

                          > List,
                          >
                          > I’m looking for current contact info for the First Continentals & The German Reg’t.
                          >
                          > Walter M. McIntyre

                        • Walter McIntyre
                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 3, 2012
                            List,

                            Can anyone furnish me with CURRENT commander and/or adjutant contact info, especially email addresses and possibly phone numbers for the following units?

                            1st NJ Reg’t
                            2nd NJ Reg’t
                            17th LD/Allied Cavalry

                            Thanks,
                            Walter

                          • Bert Puckett
                            Message 13 of 13 , Dec 7, 2012
                              ALL,

                              If anyone would be so kind. I need contact info for the 8th Pa and the 10 Va.

                              Thanks so much in advance.

                              Bert Puckett
                              IISC / 3rd Dragoons
                              Southern Dept Coordinator, Cont. Line