Ft Ti & music this weekend

  • ed kennedy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      On Fri. evening there will be a celebration in which our birthday girl
      (newest cannon crew memeber) will be ridden through camp on the gun.
      Any musicians who would like to join the procession that will start by
      8pm (we hope) and last under 30 min. would be welcome to join in.
      Ability to plan some period tunes and the mandatory non-period 'Happy
      Birthday' is the only requirement.

      Our camp has the flag -green with a blue canton and an irregular
      grouping of stars. Procession will go from the Arti Park, through camp
      and onto the drill field where a single round will be fired.

      Thanks,
      Ed Kennedy
      1st coy, Herrick's Regt.