Re: [Revlist] Spice help beforte Ti this weekend!

  • John White
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Nicole

      Now I don't know much about cookin', 'cept what tastes good ... BUT, you
      might want to start at http://penzeys.com/ These folks sell a wide
      variety of spices and the really nice thing is that they offer a bit of
      history on practically everything they have.

      It is worthwhile to order their printed catalog, if only for the history.

      John White
      Avalon Forge
      Baltimore
      "All Manner of Replicas for Living History"
      http://www.avalonforge.com