[Revlist] Re: Too Young To Drum

  • Abe Fisher
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
      Ron--

      I was willing to keep an adult (indeed, a geriatric adult) out of my
      musket line on Sunday because he had only a 6 ounce water bottle. I
      was also willing, I admit, to hand him one of my spare bottles of
      water, but that's because I'm a nice guy and I realized that I wasn't
      going to go short. The basic rule, never mind age, skill, or
      functional equipment, MUST be that if you don't have the bare
      necessities of going on the field safely (I would argue a minimum of
      16 oz of water, for example), you don't field. Period.

      Abe

      --
      Abe Fisher
      85eme Reg't de Saintonge