ramrod adaptor

  • Will Tatum
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      Greetings List,
      Does anyone know where I can get an adaptor for my Pedersoli
      bess ramrod in order to mount a modern shotgun brush on it? Thanks.

      Regards,
      Will Tatum
    • John White
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
        Will

        We offer such an adapter in our cleaning kit, which includes 2 wire
        brushes, a slotted tip AND a leather pouch for $12. Although we don't
        list it separately in our catalog, we sell the adapter alone for $4.
        Just include an extra buck for postage if this is all you want.
        --
        John White
        Avalon Forge

      • wa3ngg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2003
          Try John White, Avalon Forge.

          Godwin sells a Big Brass Button (BBB) that they call a musket pump. I took
          mine years ago, before I met John White, and bored it half way through and
          tapped it for a shotgun brush. Still works great after about 15 years, although
          the first brush wore out.
          Yrs,
          Bill Deutermann