Field Commands

  • h_potter_uk <h_potter_uk@yahoo.co.uk>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Dear Gentlemen of the Liste,

      Sirs, I have been asked to teach a Saturday Enrichment Program for a
      group of local elementary school students of 4th to 5th grade (in
      Southwestern VA) about life during the Revolutionary War. I thought
      that one of the highlights of my lessons would be the day that I
      taught the young lads and lasses how to muster. I am in need of
      finding the proper commands that would be simple enough for children
      to understand. I was trained as a Drum Major for my high school
      marching band, but I know from my brother marching with the 84th RHE
      that the commands and the actions are different. Could any of you
      possibly be of help?

      (Also - this is kind of off topic - does anyone know how one could go
      about suggesting the production of a new movie version of _Johnny
      Tremain_? I was just wondering.)

      I Remain, Your Humble & Obedient Servant,
      Jennifer Lynn

      Distaff
      No. 5 Company
      2nd Battalion