Re: Interesting Book Located

  • John White
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Bob

      I checked abebooks.com for the book you referred
      to, but didn't find it. For some reason, the below
      described book came up. I list it here as it may
      be of interest to some list readers.

      John White
      Avalon Forge
      Baltimore

      "The Edinburgh almanack and Scots register for the
      year 1792 being bissextile
      or leap year. Containing a correct kalendar
      lists of the Scots peers, baronets,
      state officers, courts of law, revenue boards,
      public offices, universities,
      clergy, roads, &c. &c. Also of the British
      peers, House of Commons, state
      officers, &c. A complete army list, and other
      departments, naval, military,
      civil, and ecclesiastical, in England, Ireland,
      &c. The calculations by Mr
      Dinwiddie.

      Edinburgh: Printed by David Ramsay, [1791].
      192p, [14] blanks. Contemp. full calf
      'wallet' style binding worn but complete with
      original ribbon. Scarce. Bookseller
      Inventory #wb4667d

      Price: US$ 281.99 (Convert Currency)

      Bookseller: WestField Books, York, YK, United
      Kingdom