Of h**k and other things...

  • Karen Chamis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      >>OFFlist, what the h**k, that's YOUR business... (You thought I was gonna spell that differently, didn't you. Well, I WAS, but you trotted out the morality thing...) <G>>>

      Well, Kate... then there are those of us who KNOW you. >g<

      As for other things, the Chamis family of Roselle is having a work weekend next Saturday 6th - Sunday 7th, and although we've specifically invited members of Capt. Stannus' company of the 64th - the invite is open to one and all.

      Heaven (and h**k) knows that preparing for the coming campaign season can be somewhat onerous. It's easier when you've got others of like mind around you telling tales and singing songs.

      We're in Central NJ in an old Victorian big enough to drill in. If you'd like directions, simply email me at Karen.Chamis@....