Re: A seriously period Bible.....

  • asher1756@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 4, 2001
      Leann,

      I recently purchased a 2 Volume hardcover Photocopy of the
      King James Bible with Geneva Bible sidenotes (1672) from Still Waters
      Revival Books (www.swrb.com) in Edmonton, AB, Canada. I think
      shipping and all was around $60 U.S. I am going to try to rebind
      them into one volume, being photocopies they have the original
      typeset. If I can figure out how I will try to post Psal. XXIII in
      the files. This is the least expensive reproduction I've found.
      Hope this helps.

      Ymh&os,

      Blake Asher