Re: AAR-Staten Island -rebel side

  • dan@danmozell.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
      --- In Revlist@y..., IVBNNJV@a... wrote:

      > In a message dated Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:51:05 AM Eastern Daylight
      > Richmondtown was a BAR show.
      >
      > This was the first time the BAR has been at Richmondtown since 1984.
      >
      >The size and layout of the place would prohibit any really big
      >shows...

      Richmondtown also has a small hall which can be used for events
      larger than those possible in the tavern. My wife, Bobbie Wayne, and
      my friend, Linda Russell, have both done historical Christmas shows
      in the hall. They also have a New Year's Ball in the hall. They
      should be urged to have more events in the hall and also the Tavern.

      http://www.danmozell.com
    • Rob Osterman
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
        >. They also have a New Year's Ball in the hall. They
        >should be urged to have more events in the hall and also the Tavern.

        Esteemed,

        Are there any 18th Cen balls planned for New Years this year?

        Pvt R Osterman
        King's Regiment
        Willing to travel
      • mileset3@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
          Time, IVBNNJV@a... writes:

          >Richmondtown was a BAR show. You can see the rest of the BAR
          >calendar for the remaining New York Campaign 225th Anniversary shows
          >by going to www.brigade.org

          Todd and List:

          I apologize in advance if this post duplicates the one I sent last
          week. The BAR's website does provide a schedule of activities and
          "Important Information" about the 225th of the Battle of Brooklyn on
          August 18 and 19, 2001. The information though, is directed primarily
          to "Brigade members." If Brooklyn is open to non-BAR units, can
          someone please tell me, either on or off-list, the name and address
          of the proper contact person? My email is mileset3@....

          Thank you, one and all,

          Miles Twaddell
          42d Regt, LI Coy, 2d Pltn
        • mark kryza
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
            The Fourth Dragoons will be sponsoring a period Christmas Party on
            Saturday, December 16th at the General Warren Inn, in Paoli, Pa. The
            General Warren is the original inn in which the British planned the
            attack on Paoli. It's a very elegant place with outstanding food, and
            very much retains its colonial charm. There is also lodging available in
            the building.