Need some help!

  • davisr1@lee.army.mil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      Dear Liste,

      I know I am going to regret this, so let say "up front", this is a
      "RESEARCH" situation that I need help on -- in another period!! Research
      only!! (here goes:)

      Does there happen to be a professional psychiatrist or psychologist on
      this list. If so, please contact me off liste. I have an late 19th/early
      20th century research problem on a "demented" perpetrator of a massacre,
      that I need some assistance on.

      Thank you -- we now return to a more understandable period.

      YMH&OS

      Bob D. davisr1@...