Re: background checks

  • Philip Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 1999
      greetings to the list

      I normally am content to just sit and read the list, however this time
      i feel that comment is necessary. If we back down from the gun lobby
      and allow them to limit more forms of guns they never know where to
      stop. If you get right down to it a Bess is an assault gun and say
      good by to cannons at events they really could do damage in the wrong
      hands. We cannot allow government to take these or any type of guns
      away for fear of the weak uneducated interpretation of the letter of
      the law.

      Philip Stewart
      sgt N2C