Shoes

  • adamc1776@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 57 , Jun 28, 2001
      Hi,

      I'm trying to help a friend get a Kit to gether. Does any one know
      of sutlers that have shoes smaller than a men's 7? contact me off
      list. thanks

      Adam
    • John White
      Message 57 of 57 , Jun 23, 2013
        George

        Just about all of the suppliers of period shoes have been mentioned.

        Based on the little experience I have had, I can recommend
        http://www.fugawee.com/

        I had not looked at their web site for some time, but besides an array
        of shoes for our period, they have quite a few shoe buckles to choose from.

        Men's shoes can be had for just a bit over $100. As a matter of
        interest, their shoes are made in the traditional trade of cottage
        industries in Mexico.

        John White
        Avalon Forge
        Baltimore