Marlborough, Rochester, and Recruiting

  • Tcolej@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2001
      Dear List,
      Does any one on the list have the words for this early 18th century
      recruiting song, "Who'll be a Soldier" ? I know the chorus but not the
      verses, and I have not been able to locate it online. Thank you very much.
      Cole Jones
      HM LXIV Regiment of Foot
      Capt. Stannus' Coy
    • Jay Callaham
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2001
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2001
        • Tcolej@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2001
            Thanks Jay,
            I was in Williamsburg the other day, and one of their singers was singing
            it. Great Song! I had heard it at an event, and was curious about the words,
            Thanks!
            Cole Jones
            64th