Re: [Revlist] wounded

  • Robert Sulentic
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 2:51 PM
      Look for

      "The American Revolution, a picture source book" by John Grafton. (Dover
      Publishing, 1975)

      Its full of copyright free clip art.

      Hochachtungsvoll,
      Robert Sulentic
      Visit the recreated Infanterie Regiment von Donop at:
      http://www.netaxs.com/~gothic/VonDonop.html

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3 4:33 PM
[...]

      • Bryan P. Goodkowsky
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2003
          Thanks to all who replied. I see your points and they make sence . I shuld have thought of them myself.

          I enjoy the open forum we have on here on the rev list.
          This message was sent from a PCS Phone from Sprint.
          Get a free PCS Mail account!
          Sign up via the Web Browser on your Sprint Phone
          or at http://www.sprintpcs.com