Re: [Revlist] Fw: Fire Buckets - Charleston, SC

  • Charles Wallace
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hi Bob
      There always was a great deal of concern in Cahrleston and I
      suspect in all town and cities about fire here is one of
      several entries about fire buckets and fighting fire.

      The pay bill to be given in tomorrow morning to the
      Commandant The Arms of each Company to be inspected this
      afternoonoon by there respected Officers & all that are not
      clean to be mad so emediately
      The Commanding Officers expects that all the Officers will
      be very punctuall in turning out at the beating the Long
      roll & march there men to the Alarm posts & report such as
      may be absent The Quarter master to collect all the fire
      Buckets & Lodge them in the Fort guard room taking a receipt
      for the numbers he delivers him

      Chuck Wallace

      --
      Charles M. Wallace

      (803)657-5757

      1346 Neely Wingard Rd.
      Gilbert SC 29054

      http://www.secondsouth.org

      http://www.Liberty-on-the-Mall.org

      chuck.wallace@...

      chuck.wallace@...

      National events listing (all umbrellas) at
      < http://www.secondsouth.org/events.htm >

      Southern event listing at
      < http://www.secondsouth.org/sevents.htm >