Conestoga Wagon

  • John White
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      A friend has asked me to transmit the following info. John
      White

      Art Snyder, blacksmith, log house builder, wagon collector,
      artillerist, etc. offers to build accurate copies or make
      repairs, of period Conestoga wagons. He currently has a supply
      of parts, both original and replica, for purposes as mentioned
      above. Art is a long time reenactor, and historian and is
      currently involved in turning his family homestead into a living
      history farm museum.

      Art lives near Gettyburg, Pa. You can reach him by email at
      snyder@...; phone at 717-642-8469, snail mail at 1145 Lower
      Tract Road, Fairfield PA 17320.

      Note: For anyone SERIOUSLY considering a Conestoga wagon, prices
      range around $30,000 for new construction; an original recently
      fetched $55,000.
    • Walt Marshall
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
        Gee John I wonder if he and Ben Newton are friends Ben lives at 1280 Tract
        Rd. and that's the type of thing that Ben would love. Cindy

        Revlist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.