Grice Locks..Sir!

  • Mlewishome@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2001
      I just wanted you to know that I wasn't casting any doubts on the
      quality of your musket. I was only relating what I had heard. I
      think the Jap lock plate looks 100% better than the Grice. Thanks for
      sharing the info with me. I just wish that someone would produce a
      reasonably priced Long Land. I can't understand why they have
      produced so many quasi-period guns. The 2nd Model Bess, 1863
      Springfield, 1866 Enfield, 1763 Charlieville, etc. Go figure...