need help..cont'd

  • sean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      Dear Friends,

      Pertaing to my last posting.... about the seized officers possessions..

      William Stapleton, 22nd Reg't.......2 pr. work'd ruffles.......what are they?

      Now here's an interesting one....."one large chest, containing; field bedstead, mattress, a suit of curtains, 1 pr. blankets,bolster and pillow". That has got to be one BIG chest. The field bedstead......anybody have plans for a correct field bedstead?

      In the possessions of George Cleghorn, 22nd Reg't.... 1 childs gun...any clues on this?

      Any and all help is Greatly appreciated,

      Cheers,

      Sean