Re: [Revlist] To poise, or recover, that is the question?

  • Smithmdlt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
      Mike
      Come to the 1st VA drill sessions that are scheduled on through several
      weekends later this month. We will get into the technical questions as to
      battlefield and the drill by the numbers. Vince Hawkins can give you the
      heads up for further info if you like. For the list, sorry for the one way
      converse here.
      Marshall Smith