Re: [Revlist] From the distaff...was Trenton 224th event

  • VivianLea Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      Greetings list...Trenton was my first snow event and I would like to offer a heartfelt thank you to
      all those who worked hard & braved the conditions to make it happen! I'm proud to say, myself & my
      fellow distaff, Rebecca Fifield, both of the 4th Coy, Brigade of Guards, now qualify as "ATD"
      (That's...'All Terrain Distaff'), as we both managed to stay upright, which wasn't easy on the snow
      covered streets of downtown Trenton!

      Needless to say, we didn't get to do the 'typical' distaff type things, but we had a great time
      chatting with the small, but VERY enthusiastic crowds and marching behind the troops through the
      snow covered streets even as the snow continued to fall!!

      To Rich Patterson and the staff of the Barracks, a MAJOR thank you for all your efforts to make sure
      we were comfortable and well fed!

      Looking forward to the 225th with MUCH anticipation, I remain,
      YMH & OS,
      Katie Caddell, distaff
      4th Coy, Bde of Guards