Re: [Revlist] miniature soldiers

  • Derek Wagener
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2000
      I've just started receiving miniatures from this company, they do Rev-War
      miniatures in 15mm and 25mm (as well as other conflict to include the
      Mexican American War) they're not as detailed as some of the others
      companies I've seen, but they are certainly acceptable and inexpensive, and
      they do have an excellent selection of artillery. They also do custom
      orders.

      http://www.musketminiatures.com

      YMH&OS
      Wags