Re: artillery buckets

  • Five Rivers
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2000
      John wrote:

      > last year there was posted a website of a merchant in Canada (i believe)
      who
      > made wooden buckets and pails. They also make arty buckets.

      My apologies for the tardiness of this response; with the season in
      full-tilt I've gotten behind in my list-reading.

      Five Rivers (that's us!) is the merchant you seek. Our website, email
      and phone numbers are in the tagline at the end of this message.

      Just a note for any who might be interested: any orders for cooperage
      placed now we're shipping for June 30, 2001. Best to secure your place in
      the production queue sooner rather than later if you're hoping for cooperage
      for the upcoming season. Of other interest might be that we're migrating our
      site to a new, secure estore format for the ease of our clients. The
      downside (there's always a downside) is the software allows only for one
      currency to be displayed, and so please don't be thrown by the Canadian
      prices. The exchange rate is very good for our US clients right now
      (approximately 1.56), which means you get a better deal.

      If you're looking to buy locally, John White of Avalon Forge also
      carries our cooperage.

      Regards
      Lorina
      fine hand-sewn embroidered garments
      historical sewing patterns & embroidery supplies
      (519) 942-2548, fax (519) 941-7627 http://www.5rivers.org email:
      info@...