Re: [Revlist] Military Miniatures-54mm

  • Sean Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2000
      While I agree that the range for Imrie is
      considerable, I feel they lack detail. They are not a
      true conniseur figure. Andrea miniatures makes some
      unbelievable F&I figures. Their accuracy is
      astounding and rumor has it that they are making some
      Rev figures. Though their range is limited
      comparatively to I/R.

      Another fine bunch of figures is made by Fort
      Duquesne. I am presently completing thier Sergeant,
      Grenadier Company, Regiments of Foot, 1775-76. This
      figure is astounding in its attention to detail and
      its overall accuracy.

      To touch again on Andrea Miniatures, they make a
      diorama of Waterloo that is AMAZING. Their Napoleonic
      figures are second to none.

      Sincerely,

      Sean M Brown

      http://photos.yahoo.com/