List of Importations

  • Bruce McNeal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Greetings,

      Thanks to this wonderful internet thing, I have recently
      made some wonderful strides in my genealogy research. I
      now find a relative, Patrick McNeil, who is listed on the
      "List of Importations to Orange Co., VA" as being
      "Imported" from England in 1745.

      Are any of you familiar with this document? Were these
      people who were deported for criminal activities?
      Jacobites perhaps?

      Thanking you in advance, I remain

      Yr Hmbl & Obdnt Srvnt,
      Bruce McNeal