Bunker Hill

  • Molly & John Maass
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000
      Has anyone heard anything about the Bunker Hill event next Aug in Mass?

    • daniel oconnell
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000
        Molly and John:

        I've heard from reliable sources in the British Brigade that the BH
        event is definately canceled. Hope this helps.

        Daniel O'Connell

        http://kings8th.homestead.com

        Molly & John Maass wrote:

        > Has anyone heard anything about the Bunker Hill event next Aug in Mass?

        > Visit the RevList Homepage, which includes book and movie reviews, a list of sutlers, RevList member photos, etc., at
        >
        > http://www.liming.org/revlist/
      • Steven G. Chappell
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000

          >> Molly & John Maass wrote:
          >>
          >> Has anyone heard anything about the Bunker Hill event next Aug in Mass?
          >>
          > Daniel O'Connell wrote:
          >
          > I've heard from reliable sources in the British Brigade that the BH
          > event is definately canceled. Hope this helps.

          My group (1st New Market Colonial Militia, http://www.1stNewMarket.org/ ) is
          planning a Bunker Hill event for the weekend of June 15-17, 2001, in Durham
          NH. The site offers a strong likeness to that of the original battle: a large
          hilly meadow next to a estuarine bay. For information including a map and site
          photos, see:

          http://www.1stNewMarket.org/bunkerHillIntro.html

          Steve Chappell
          1st New Market
        • fusilier@columbus.rr.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 8, 2003
            At http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/2517220/detail.html

            there's an article entitled:
            Bunker Hill Due For Face-Lift/Park Service To Spend $3.1 Million On Rehab.

            Yours,
            John Maass
            http://people.history.ohio-state.edu/maass2