Virus warning - ME!

  • Jay Callaham
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2000
      Hi all!

      I think I got a computer virus this evening that got past my McAfee.

      If you get something from this address with a .exe file of any kind - DO NOT
      OPEN IT! DELETE IT AND CLEAR IT FROM YOUR DELETED FOLDER TOO!

      I do not send any files without announcing them in the body of my e-message.

      I deeply regret this but felt I had to warn you of the threat.

      Regards,

      Jay
      jay-callaham@...
      "If you do not receive this, it must have miscarried, therefore I beg you
      write and let me know." Sir Boyle Roche, 18th century Irish MP with a
      vision!