Honorary Marylander

  • Patrick J OKelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2000
      Howdy,
      My wife has unpacked her knapsack from Camden and she gave me a 1st
      Maryland T-shirt. She said that someone had given it to her to give to
      me. Since I had an ancestor in the original Maryland Regiment, they
      decided to make me an honorary Marylander.
      Remember what happens when you invite the vampire into your home.
      So now I have a new unit that I can have for an alibi (2nd SC, you're
      off the hook)
      "Hey! You! Quit dancing naked on that table! What unit do you belong
      to?"

      "1st Maryland"

      Patrick O'Kelley
      goober.com@...