Camden AAr

  • Alexis Dekeyser
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2000
      Folks,

      For all of those of you that were at Camden Thanks it WAS GREAT THAT IS THE
      BEST WAY THAT I CAN SAY IT.

      As the provost for the Crown all I can do is thank everyone for their
      patience with the changes in procedures. I know that it is hard to get use
      to change, but they were needed. If I offended anyone I am truly sorry,
      there was no malice, I had a job to get done. There will be adjustments
      next year to make thing go smoother. ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.

      Also I would like to thank Randy Blevins from the 2nd NC for the work as
      the provost in the American camp. I and I know Joanna the site Director
      appreciated it Randy.

      As far as the battles and the event the Battles were great and went off as
      smooth as anyone could ask for. Guy Faulks was great as usual and we got to
      smoke Pokeman how much better can it get.

      Also Chuck Wallace and I are working on the 225th for Camden. Look for a
      once in a lifetime event.

      Thanks to Dave Snyder the Crown Commander you did great. Your leadership is
      what makes the Battles go off well.

      And last but no least thanks to the Jager Korps for putting up with my
      madness and the help you gave me with registration and weapons inspection.
      Joanna Craig you and your staff are the best.

      See you all on the field and at Camden Next year.

      Alexis Dekeyser
      Hesse-Kassel Jager Korps 2nd Kamp.
      Commanding.