Shameless commercial announcement--Recreating the American Longhunter

  • graphicart@epsi.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2000
      Hi, lists--

      This is indeed a shameless commercial announcement, and a small
      clarification...we were delighted to see Kyle Carroll's great review of
      Joseph Ruckman's new book, _Recreating the American Longhunter,
      1740-1760_ from our own Graphics/Fine Arts Press, in the newest issue
      of Muzzleloader Magazine--but the review didn't mention shipping
      charges, alas. It costs us $2 and a bit to ship each book, so when we
      get an order that doesn't include that amount with the $9.95 cost of
      the book, it hurts!

      Please, all those who are interested--planning for Christmas or a great
      addition to your own bookshelf--remember to enclose shipping with your
      order...

      ...but thanks MUCH for the orders. <G> And pass the word, please?

      Regards--
      Kate Johnson
      Graphics/Fine Arts Press
      PO Box 321