Re: [Revlist] Looking for British Unit in Maryland

  • Bruce McNeal
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2000
      Tom,
      Not that I have anything against Highlanders (I'm a member
      of St. Andrew's and the Scottish American Military Society)
      but there are too many skirts on the field and not enough
      hat companies.

      Why not do something truly different. The Maryland
      Loyalists are based in Westminster Maryland and was
      comprised mostly of Scottish and Irish immegrants from the
      Eastern Shore.

      Take a look at our webpage and if you are interested, drop
      me a note. We can get together for a cold ale. No glass
      bottom mugs allowed.

      =====
      Yr Hmbl & Obdnt Srvnt,
      Bruce McNeal