Scams of all kinds

  • glenn and georgeanne valis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2000
      I make it a point never to forward or pass on any email I receive that says
      something like- "please forward to everyone you know". Those things are brain
      virus's- they make YOU part of the dissemination program, instead of your
      computer. Organizations may send out warnings to individuals, but they do not
      say "send to everyone".
      Three years from now, I will get the dang things again as some fool sends it
      "to everyone they know".

      They clog systems.

      They don't belong on this list.

      --