Re: [Revlist] music search?

  • Bart Reynolds
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2000
      Tim,

      The tune "St. Patrick's Day in the Morning" is one of the regimental
      marches of the Irish Guards. I know that I have heard it played on
      various CDs by their band as well as other bands and the corps of drums
      (which also contain fifes) of the present day Household troops.

      One modern rendition of this is on a CD titled "The Regimental Band of
      the Coldstream Guards", Major Roger G. Swift, Bandmaster. It is on the
      Denon label #CO-73806 (also has the number D 100974 on the back of the
      CD insert label). You might try the Irish Guards web site - I'm sure
      that they must have one by now.

      Bart Reynolds