David Hamilton

  • Morene
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000
      David Hamilton's memorial service is being held Sunday in Decatur Illinois at his home. His unit will attend in full kit. Details on time will be posted as soon as we know. If anyone needs to call please call my home at 734-287-7040 the Hamilton home is being flooded with calls. You may also email me at mo42ndRHR@...

      Thank you

      Morene McNulty