Re: Fw: A potentially costly 'scam'...

  • malruck@adelphia.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2000
      > Please forward this entire message to your friends, family and
      > colleagues

      But please, please, PLEASE do not forward messages of this type to
      RevList. We understand the good intent, but this is not the place
      for messages about scams, viruses, dying children that want to get a
      gazillion e-mails before they die, &c.

      BTW, 809 is in fact a perfectly valid area code for the Dominican
      Republic. See www.scambusters.com

      We now return you to the 18th century.

      Joseph Ruckman
      RevList Advisory Board