Re: [Revlist] PYLE'S BUNKER HILL

  • Roofus@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
      John:

      I would expect that the Delaware Art Museum would have prints available as
      they have the original in their collections. Also, the Brandywine River
      Museum in Chadd's Ford has a museum shop with a large array of prints
      associated with the Brandywine school -- Pyle, the Wyeths, etc.

      Cordially,

      Bob McDonald