Re: Pyrodex - NO!

  • Michael Meals
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
      Thank you all,

      Gald this list is here, I should have known better to move away from
      what I have done for years. I should have turned around and left when
      the owner of the store said he did not carry any explosive black
      powder.. I am going to return that today, which leaves me with
      really no powder for rounds for awhile. That was my bad for not
      checking this out sooner when we moved to Franklin, NC.

      I make mistakes and I will admit when I make a goof, I also try to
      make sure that goof does not hurt me or anyone else.

      Michael Meals
      www.revwar.com
      histnact@...