Re: [Revlist] A Useful Algorithm

  • John K. Robertson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2000
      J. L. Bell and Liste

      Here's a website that'll give you RevWar calendars:

      http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/index.html?year=1777&country=1

      Change the date in the URL to get the relevant year. These calendars are
      also accessible from the Battles and Skirmishes of the American Revolution
      website: http://www.281.com/robertson/battles/battlemenu.htm

      jkr