Web Site

  • weigand233@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 30, 2000
      My apologies for not sending the link the correct way. The following will
      take you to Madame Joan's page.

      Sue Weigand

      <A HREF="http://www.madamejoan.homestead.com/index.html">Madame Joan's Wee
      Wiggies</A>
    • Sue Weigand
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 30, 2000
        Well, I guess the third time really is the charm. Madame Joan's site
        can be found @ www.madamejoan.homestead.com.

        My apologies for the inconvience.

        Sue Weigand
      • John White
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2002
          This site has probably been referenced before, but I just came
          across it.
          http://americanrevolution.org/home.html The medical section is
          of particular merit.

          John White
          Avalon Forge
          Baltimore
        • HECP@WEBTV.NET
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 19, 2003
            Can somebody direct me to a web site that list all (or nearly all, okay,
            okay, some of) the Units involved from 1775 thru 1789 (? Treaty of
            Paris). Looking for both sides.

            .......................Thanks..Marty.Dwyer................................./
          • TOM QUINN
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 3, 2006
              Is there a web site for Cowpens?
              T. Quinn
              2 nd Rg't Albany Militia
              NJ Militia, Heard's Bgde. (detached)

            • Nason Erick W Contractor JPRA/PRETC
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 3, 2006
                There are two links, one is through our unit which is hosting: www.2ndSC.org; enter the site and go to the calander of events and click on the Cowpens event. The other is through the national park site: www.nps.gov/cowp/. Hope this helps.

                Erick Nason
                2nd SC

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 3, 2006
                  Yes, it's : http://www.cowpens225.com/

                  Brett Bondurant
                  6th NC

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 3, 2006
                    Web site, www.cowpens225.com. Take a look and we look forward to serving
                    with you in a week or so.

                    Herb

                    Hey Bring no powder, the Second SC is providing all powder, we have
                    manufactured 18,000 rounds, and packaged them in packs of 15 each. Please
                    do not bring powder on NPS site. We are happy to have provided everyone
                    with this amenity.

                    Herb

                  • carowoodcrafters@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 4, 2006
                      I think that it is Cowpens 225.........check there to see.

                      Randy Whitworth

                    • Herb Puckett
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 5, 2006
                        The web site is www.cowpens225.com

                        Come on down. It's really looking super.
                        Herb Puckett
                        Event Coordinator.