Re: Treasures of the Royal Captain-Discovery Channel Tonight

  • Mark Hubbs
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2000
      This show was run last week also. Very interesting. My wife
      collects
      antique blue transfer china, so when they started bringing up those
      blue willow teapots she could hardly sit still! For the china
      collector the information gained from that wreck will be immensley
      valuable. They will be able to date and determine port of origin for
      many styles and patterns of china.