Re: [Revlist] Re: How to roll Cartridges?

  • John White
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2000
      John

      Thanks for the tip. For those of you who are all thumbs as to making a cartridge former, we offer wood ones that have a
      convex end for normal blank making and a concave end for loading ball. I suspect that using the concave end as you
      suggest will work fine. By the way, we supply a copy of the illustrated directions with the former.

      John White
      Avalon Forge
      Baltimore