RE: [Revlist] Minden day

  • Davis, Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
      Jay and Liste:

      That first acquaintance with the Lafayette family you mention was, if memory
      serves me correctly from that referenced "text", was a "distant shaking of
      hands by means of a six- or twelve-pounder ball, from which the
      elder-Marquis came out on the losing end -- may he rest in peace or pieces."

      YMHOS

      BobD.