Re: [Revlist] George Washington's Office Museum

  • Joseph & Christine
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
      > Since GW had a bowling green on his estate, I wonder if lawn bowls
      will
      > be part of the period games?

      John,

      At Mount Vernon, yes. At his office in Winchester (which is a tiny log
      building on the corner of an intersection), probably not. But we have the
      lawn bowling set, so we might as well take it along - I didn't notice what
      kind of shape the itty-bitty lawn was in. Thanks for the suggestion!

      Joseph