Re: MAN'S ruffled cap??

  • Jay Callaham
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12 7:00 PM

      > [yeah, I'll bet he ditches that ruffled CAP!!!]

      I beg your pardon!! *** I *** wear a ruffled linen cap in the evenings in
      cooler weather! It's maroon with a white lace ruffle around the crown.
      Similar to the "Canada cap" except for the ruffle in lieu of the fur. Quite
      comfortable actually!

      So there!

      Jay
      4th Coy, Bde of Guards
      jay-callaham@...
      "If you do not receive this, of course it must have miscarried; therefore, I
      beg you write and let me know."
      -- Sir Boyle Roche, 18th century MP, with a vision!
    • Cathy Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12 7:39 PM

        >> [yeah, I'll bet he ditches that ruffled CAP!!!]
        >
        >I beg your pardon!! *** I *** wear a ruffled linen cap in the
        evenings in
        >cooler weather! It's maroon with a white lace ruffle around the crown.
        >Similar to the "Canada cap" except for the ruffle in lieu of the fur.
        Quite
        >comfortable actually!

        No offense, guvnor! I only meant that if he didn't want to be
        recognized, ya know, he might should take off sommat so unusual...

        So there too!

        Regards,
        Kate
        graphicart@...
        Graphics/Fine Arts Press
        Journal of the Middle Waters Frontier
      • Williams, Mike
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12 8:05 PM
          Yes Jay, I have seen you in it. But please keep in mind the rest of us mere
          mortals are not the fashion plate that you are. <B.G.>

          Mike Williams

          > [yeah, I'll bet he ditches that ruffled CAP!!!]

          I beg your pardon!! *** I *** wear a ruffled linen cap in the evenings
          in
          cooler weather! It's maroon with a white lace ruffle around the crown.
          Similar to the "Canada cap" except for the ruffle in lieu of the fur.
          Quite
          comfortable actually!

          So there!

          Jay
          4th Coy, Bde of Guards
          jay-callaham@...
          "If you do not receive this, of course it must have miscarried;
          therefore, I
          beg you write and let me know."
          -- Sir Boyle Roche, 18th century MP, with a vision!

          FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE! Xpertsite has thousands of experts who
          are willing to answer your questions for FREE. Go to Xpertsite today
          and put your mind to rest.

          RevList - http://www.meridian.com/revlist/