Help with Chemicals

  • Walter C. Marshall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 1999
      Dear List, I need to find out where you would purchase these 2
      chemicals Copper Sulfate and Nitric Acid. I'm trying to antique some
      tin and need these things to do it.

      Thank you in advance

      Cindy Gorin
      Maryland Militia
    • Webb, Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2000
        Cindy and list,
        The chemicals you inquired about my be found at a local aquatic
        store for pond and lake maintenance. Cooper Sulfate is used to manage algae
        in ponds I believe the Nitric acid is used to regulate the PH levels.
        Hope this helps,
        YOS
        Corpl. Martin R. Webb
        H.M. 42d. Royal Highland Regiment
        Grendr. Coy. (NWTA)

        Dear List, I need to find out where you would purchase these 2
        chemicals Copper Sulfate and Nitric Acid. I'm trying to antique some
        tin and need these things to do it.

        Thank you in advance

        Cindy Gorin
        Maryland Militia

        Looking for the lowest refinance rate for your mortgage?
        GetSmart.com can help. We'll help you find the loan you
        need - quick, easy, and FREE click

        RevList - http://www.meridian.com/revlist/