Re: [Revlist] 2nd Connecticut

  • mike crane
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2013
      Where did you see that?

      Mike

      Michael M. Crane 517-667-4278 Hawkstrainer@...

      From: mbrmanning2 <michael.manning@...>
      To: Revlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 6, 2013 11:47:41 AM
      Subject: [Revlist] 2nd Connecticut

      Hi Mike:

      I noticed you are interested in re-enacting the 2nd Connecticut. There is a group in the Greater Toronto area that does this unit (and rather well to).

      They do travel, primarily to upper NYS to participate in re-enactments in the Mohawk Valley.

      If you are interested in being put in touch with them send an e-mail to me directly at michael.manning@... and I'll forward it on to Chase Patterson, the fellow who commands the unit.

      Regards,
      Mike Manning
      Hesse-Hanau Artillerie

    • mbrmanning2
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2013
        Sorry . . . different Mike. I THOUGHT I was sending a personal e-mail to Mike McCloskey who posted an interest in 2nd Conn recently. Apparently I created a post. I deleted it right away but I guess I wasn't fast enough and you got that rather confusing e-mail.

        It's an ill wind that blows no good, however, as your query has prompted someone else interested in the 2nd Connecticut to contact me off-list!

        YHOS,
        Mike Manning

        --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, mike crane <hawkstrainer@...> wrote:

        > Where did you see that?