Fife & Drum Miniatures Launches AWI Dragoons Kickstarter Project

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      Today, Fife & Drum Miniatures launched a Kickstarter project to raise funds to
      put AWI British and American dragoons into production by the end of 2013.
      Contributions at r above $50.00 will receive our Spirit of '76 vignette ,
      sculpted by Richard Ansell and additional reward goodies will be released once
      we hit our target fundraising gal of $5,000. Contributions can be as little as
      $1.00 or any amount higher that you may wish.

      Here is the link to our Kickstarter funding site:

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1937253848/fife-and-drum-expands-its-america\
      n-revolution-rang

      Copy and paste the above link into your browser and take a look.

      BTW, we have just added SYW French Valliere 4/8/12 pounders to the range as well
      as Prussian 3/6/12 pounders and a 10 pound howitzer. We also have limbers,
      pontoon train wagons, Prussian munitions wagons and much more to our growing
      range of SYW artillery equipment.

      Fife & Drum manufactures 1/56 scale (approximately 30mm high) historical metal miniatures designed for wargaming or dioramas. Since the figures are done to scale, the figures have a realistic, lifelike appearance that is pleasing to the eye.