Paoli Event - Sept 21st

  • davidhospador
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2013
      Historical Military Impressions is co-hosting a 1 day event at Paoli Historic Battlefield Park. We are looking for a British unit that would like to participate. It's a living history event, but we will be reenacting the massacre. If interested, please visit: hmisite.com and click on the "Paoli Registration Page" There may be a stipend for participation.

      Yours,
      David Hospador
      3rd PA Light Inf. Co.
    • davidhospador

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 26, 2013
          What is the date?

          Jim McG

          --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, "davidhospador" <davidhospador@...> wrote:

          > Historical Military Impressions is co-hosting a 1 day event at Paoli Historic Battlefield Park. We are looking for a British unit that would like to participate. It's a living history event, but we will be reenacting the massacre. If interested, please visit: hmisite.com and click on the "Paoli Registration Page" There may be a stipend for participation.
          >
          > Yours,
          > David Hospador
          > 3rd PA Light Inf. Co.

        • David Hospador
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 26, 2013
            Jim,

            Saturday, September 21st

            Dave

            > Historical Military Impressions is co-hosting a 1 day event at Paoli Historic Battlefield Park. We are looking for a British unit that would like to participate. It's a living history event, but we will be reenacting the massacre. If interested, please visit: hmisite.com and click on the "Paoli Registration Page" There may be a stipend for participation.
            >
            > Yours,
            > David Hospador
            > 3rd PA Light Inf. Co.

          • DONNA Moore